Eagle Health Offers Value-Driven
Smart Medical Service Solutions.
Eagle Health is an ANC Small Business headquartered in Manassas, VA. We specialize in delivering a full range of professional healthcare services. Our mission is to provide superior service with integrity, honesty, and accountability. We offer a comprehensive, solutions-driven approach to staffing medical professionals and exceeding quality standards. Our commitment to service allows us to provide career opportunities to the highest caliber of all specialties throughout the United States.
Our strategic medical recruiting abilities and superior customer service are two of Eagle Health’s core competencies that differentiate us from our competitors. Whether your facility requires staff for individual vacancies, complete departments, or entire healthcare facilities, Eagle Health is dedicated to serving the needs of our clients at every level.
Why Eagle Health?
At Eagle Health, we do more than fill jobs. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and treat our clients, patients, and colleagues with respect, kindness, and compassion – at a best value.
- Customer Service: Exceptional customer service is the result of truly understanding your customer’s expectations, then putting the right strategies and service standards in place to exceed them. Eagle Health finds this an essential part of our day to day business and strive to excel in this regard daily.
- Staff Experience: With over 40 years of combined healthcare experience, our management team understands the dichotomy between traditional medical staffing and staffing for Government and military treatment facilities. To this end, we are intimately familiar with the various missions of our clients and are passionate about providing quality care for civilians, soldiers, retired soldiers, and their families. Our in-house knowledge, talent, and experience gained working within varied medical communities furnish an undeniable advantage to our clients.
- Compensation: Establishing fair and competitive compensation arrangements for health care workers is essential to providing uninterrupted, high-quality services for our clients as well as the continued growth and success for Eagle Health. Accordingly, we offer financial incentives to attract and retain competent health care workers and provide incentives for outstanding performance and/or productivity
- Recruiting: Eagle Health understands strategic recruiting; making matches between client needs and qualified candidates. Having the right personnel is vital to the day-to-day operations of a facility. Our recruiting strategy utilizes our professional recruiting staff and other professional recruitment organizations to continually identify fully qualified candidates. We achieve this by using a broad based, multimedia approach including: web-based site searches, print ads, direct mail efforts, staff referrals and professional organization contacts, both local and regional.
- Interview and Selection Process for Staffing: Eagle Health utilizes a thorough interview process that includes multiple extensive interviews, from both managerial and technical personnel.
- Credentialing: Once a candidate is selected, Eagle Health begins a comprehensive credentialing process utilizing the required credentialing documentation.
- Onboarding: Eagle Health utilizes Talent Management Suite, a software system that allows us to streamline our on-boarding process for new employees.
- Retention: A successful retention program begins with recruiting. Eagle Health pays particular attention to recruiting dependable, customer-focused professionals with the expertise required to meet the customer’s needs. By properly uniting our people, places, and processes, we create a solid foundation for success and retention.
- Exceptional Management: Eagle Health utilizes a detailed Integrated Project Management System (IPMS) for effective contract start-up and administration/management. Our eight-step IPMS process designs a comprehensive solution for any size organization, evolve your processes and workflow to become more streamlined, introduce automated processes that aim to save both time and money, and heighten fill rates, eliminate risk, and improve compliance.
- Hours of Operation: Management, operations, staffing, and recruiting assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.